§ 1 General provisions
- In order to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data, the Administrator has implemented procedures to allow access to data only to authorized persons and only to the extent necessary due to the tasks they perform. The Administrator uses organizational and technical solutions to ensure that all operations on personal data are recorded and performed only by authorized persons.
- Personal data collected through this website by Global Point sp. z o.o. spółka komandytowa are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), also known as RODO.
§ 2 Administrator of personal data
- The administrator of the personal data is Global Point sp. z o.o. limited partnership, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wroclaw - Fabryczna in Wroclaw, IX Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000534583, address of the main place of business: Rozwoju 3, Biskupice Podgórne, 55-040 Kobierzyce, NIP: 896-154-06-93, REGON: 360319122.
- The data controller can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com or in writing at the following address: Global Point sp. z o.o. limited partnership, address: Rozwoju 3, Biskupice Podgórne, 55-040 Kobierzyce.
§ 3 Objectives, legal basis and data retention period
ONLINE STORE ACCOUNT
In view of the registration of an Account in the Online Store, the Customer provides personal data to enable the registration of the Account, in particular it is name, surname, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, and in the case of Customers who are not consumers even the name of the Entrepreneur (company name), and tax identification number NIP. This data may be processed for the following purposes:
- to maintain an Account in the Online Store, which allows you to place orders without having to fill out the order form available each time you place an order, to view your purchase history and to use other functionalities available in the Online Store. The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this case is Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO, i.e. the necessity for the performance of the contract in connection with the registration of an Account in the Online Store,
- asserting or defending against claims, which is a legitimate interest of the Administrator, the legal basis is Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary to register an Account in the Online Store.
CONCLUSION AND EXECUTION OF A SALES CONTRACT
During the process of placing an order, the Customer provides personal data to enable the conclusion and execution of the sales contract, in particular, it is name, surname, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, bank account number and, in the case of Customers who are not consumers, the name of the Entrepreneur (company name), and tax identification number NIP. This data may be processed for the following purposes:
- performance of the concluded sales contract. The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this case is Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO, i.e. the necessity to perform the sales contract,
- issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents. The legal basis is Article 6(1)(c) of the DPA, i.e. the necessity to fulfill a legal obligation of the Data Controller,
- asserting or defending against claims, which is a legitimate interest of the Administrator, the legal basis is Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to place an order on the Online Store.
Personal data provided in the contact form are processed for the following purposes:
- to answer the question asked, and the legal basis is Article 6(1)(f) RODO, i.e. the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller,
- depending on the content of the communication, to take action at the request of a person before entering into a relevant contract, and the legal basis is Article 6(1)(b) of the DPA, i.e. the necessity to take action before entering into a contract,
- establishment, defense and also vindication of claims that may arise within the framework of the relationship between the person and the Data Controller, the legal basis is Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO, i.e. the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to contact the Data Controller.
ABANDONED CART FEATURE
Personal data will be processed in case of unfinished purchases, which is the legitimate interest of the Administrator, i.e. to provide effective marketing and advertising of products offered by the Seller. The legal basis is Article 6(1)(b) RODO. Data will be processed until an objection is raised.
The Administrator processes personal data of persons visiting profiles maintained by the Administrator on social media (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter). The data is processed in connection with the running of the profile, including for the purpose of informing profile visitors about the Administrator's activities and promoting various events and products. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO, i.e. the Administrator's legitimate interest in promoting its own brand.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to use the functionality of the Data Controller's social media profiles.
§ 4 Period of storage of personal data
- Personal data are kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected, in particular:
- personal data processed due to the handling of the contact form - for the period necessary for the handling of inquiries, and then for the purpose of establishing, investigating or defending against possible claims in accordance with the statute of limitations for such claims,
- personal data processed because of the need to perform a contract or take action on a request - for the period of negotiations preceding the conclusion of a contract or the performance of a service with respect to the data provided in the request for proposal or for the period of performance of the contract, as well as the period of limitation of claims under the law,
- personal data processed on the basis of the Administrator's legitimate interest - until an objection filed under Article 21 of the RODO is effectively raised,
- personal data processed in connection with the performance of the Administrator's legal obligations - for the period required by law, including tax law, accounting law,
- personal data processed in connection with the Administrator's use of social networking sites - for the period of existence of a profile on a particular social networking site,
- personal data processed in connection with the establishment, investigation or defense against claims - until the expiration of the statute of limitations.
§ 5 Recipients of data
- The Administrator does not share Customers' personal data with other entities, except:
- courier companies delivering shipments on behalf of the Administrator,
- banks in the event that settlements are required,
- Entities that handle electronic payments, payment cards or Blik,
- authorized state authorities, in particular the Police, the Prosecutor's Office, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, the President of the Office for Competition and Consumer Protection.
- In addition, Customers' personal data may be disclosed to processors on behalf of and at the behest of the Administrator, based on an agreement of entrustment of personal data processing, in order to provide the services specified in the agreement to the Administrator, such as IT services, hosting service and legal services.
§ 6 Rights of data subjects
- Every data subject has the right:
- access - meaning that she has the right to obtain confirmation from the Controller as to whether her personal data is being processed. If data about a person is processed, he or she is entitled to access it and obtain the following information: the purposes of the processing, categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data have been or will be disclosed, the duration of data storage or the criteria for determining it, the right to request rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing of personal data of the data subject, and to object to such processing (Article 15 RODO),
- To receive a copy of the data - to obtain a copy of the data being processed (Article 15(3) of the RODO),
- To rectify - to request the rectification of personal data concerning him or her that is incorrect, or the completion of incomplete data (Article 16 of the RODO),
- to erasure - to request the deletion of her personal data if the controller no longer has a legal basis for processing it or the data are no longer necessary for the purposes of processing (Article 17 of the RODO),
- to restrict processing - request restriction of processing of personal data (Article 18 RODO), when:
- the data subject questions the accuracy of the personal data - for a period that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the data,
- processing is unlawful, and the data subject objects to the erasure of the data by requesting a restriction on its use,
- the controller no longer needs the data, but it is needed by the data subject to establish, assert or defend a claim,
- the data subject has objected to the processing - until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the controller override the grounds of the data subject's objection,
- to data portability - to receive in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format the personal data concerning him/her that he/she has provided to the Controller, and to request that the data be sent to another controller, if the data are processed on the basis of the data subject's consent or a contract concluded with him/her, and if the data are processed by automated means. In such a case, the Administrator will send the Client's personal data in the form of a file in csv format, which is a commonly used, machine-readable format that allows sending the received data to another controller (Article 20 of the RODO),
- to object - to object to the processing of his or her personal data for legitimate purposes of the controller, on grounds related to his or her particular situation, including profiling. The controller shall then assess the existence of valid legitimate grounds for the processing overriding the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or grounds for establishing, asserting or defending claims. If, according to the assessment, the interests of the data subject outweigh the interests of the controller, the controller will be obliged to cease processing for these purposes (Article 21 of the DPA).
- In order to exercise the above-mentioned rights, the data subject should contact, using the contact details provided, the Controller and inform him/her of which right and to what extent he/she wishes to exercise it. A request for the exercise of data subjects' rights can be made as follows:
- via email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- In writing to the address: Global Point sp. z o.o. limited partnership, Rozwoju 3, Biskupice Podgórne, 55-040 Kobierzyce.
- If, upon receipt of the request, the Data Controller is unable to determine the content of the request or identify the requester based on the notification made, the Data Controller will request additional information from the requester.
- The application will be answered within one month from the date of its receipt. If it is necessary to extend this period, the Administrator will inform the requester of the reasons for such extension. The response will be provided to the e-mail address from which the request was sent, and in the case of requests sent in writing, the response will be sent by registered mail to the address indicated by the person submitting the request, unless the content of the request indicates a desire to receive feedback to the e-mail address.
§ 7 Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
- The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection, which in Poland is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection with its seat in Warsaw, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Contact with the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection is possible:
- By mail: Office of the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw,
- via an electronic box available at: https://www.uodo.gov.pl/pl/p/kontakt,
- By phone (Office Hotline): 606 950 000.
§ 8 Information about the requirement/voluntariness of providing data
Provision of data is voluntary, but in some cases it may be necessary. The necessity of providing data occurs in the following cases:
- conclusion and performance of the sales contract, failure to provide personal data necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract will result in the inability to conclude such a contract,
- registration of an Account in the Store, failure to provide personal data indicated in the Account registration form will prevent registration and establishment of the Account,
- due to the statutory obligations of the administrator, and such an obligation is the processing of personal data in order to fulfill tax obligations and in connection with the maintenance of accounting records. Failure to provide personal data will result in failure to perform the above obligations.
§ 9 Transfer of data to third countries
(outside the European Economic Area)
In case the Customer has a registered Account in the Online Store, and adds the selected product to the shopping cart, but does not finalize the transaction for certain reasons, the Administrator will use remarketing activities in the form of an abandoned cart function. In such a situation, the Customer will receive an e-mail message containing the status of the Customer's shopping cart and a reminder of the uncompleted transaction.
§ 10 Recovery of abandoned shopping carts
- In case the Customer has a registered Account in the Online Store, and adds the selected product to the shopping cart, but does not finalize the transaction for certain reasons, the Administrator will use remarketing activities in the form of an abandoned cart function. In such a situation, the Customer will receive an e-mail message containing the status of the Customer's shopping cart and a reminder of the uncompleted transaction.
- The above activities constitute remarketing activities in the form of the abandoned shopping cart function and are carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO, the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator, i.e. ensuring effective marketing and advertising of the Seller's products and services.
§ 1 Cookies
- The Online Store uses the mechanism of cookies. Cookie files are small text files that are saved by the ICT system in the User's ICT system (on a computer, phone, tablet) while browsing the Online Store and allow subsequent identification of the User in case of reconnection with the Store's website from the device (e.g. computer, phone, tablet) on which they were saved. These files are intended to ensure proper operation of the Store.
- Each person visiting the Online Store, regardless of whether he or she is a customer of the Store or a visitor, has the opportunity to choose the scope of use of the cookie technology and then give the appropriate consent. Depending on the selected scope of use of the cookie mechanism, data may be collected through it about the visitor, such as how he or she uses the website of the Online Store.
- Cookies used in the Online Store are not harmful either to the visitor or to the terminal device used by the visitor.
The legal basis for the use of statistical, marketing cookies is the consent of the person given in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of RODO. The legal basis for the use of technically necessary cookies is Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO, i.e. when the Administrator processes a person's data in order to provide services in the course of concluding or performing a contract.
§ 3 Types of Cookies Used
- The online store uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies - are stored on the User's device and remain there until the session of a particular browser ends. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow to collect any data or any confidential information from the User's device,
- Persistent cookies - are stored on the User's device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or switching off the device does not delete them from the User's device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow to download any data or any confidential information from the User's device.
- Cookies used in the online store:
Essential cookies (6)
Necessary cookies are necessary for the functioning of the Website, i.e. browsing the offer, logging into the Account, making orders. The Website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|Name of Cookies||Supplier||Type||Expiration date|
Statistical cookies (3)
Statistical cookies allow the Website Administrator to understand how different Users behave on the Website by collecting and reporting anonymous information using, among other things, tools provided by Google Analytics.
|Name of Cookies||Supplier||Type||Expiration date|
Third-party cookies that ensure the delivery through the Online Store of the functionalities offered by the third party, such as marketing or statistical functions.
|Google Ireland||Google Ads, Google Analytics: https://policies.google.com/privacy?gl=pl
|Meta Platforms Ireland Limited||Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
|Pinterest Europe Ltd||https://policy.pinterest.com/pl/privacy-policy|
The website uses remarketing functions that are available within the Google AdWords system, which is operated by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. The activities that Global Point sp. z o.o. spółka komandytowa undertakes in this regard are based on its legitimate interest in marketing its own products and services.
When you visit our website, a Google Remarketing cookie is automatically left on your device, which collects information about your activity on our website. With the information collected in this way, we are able to display ads to a given user within the Google network depending on the user's behavior on our website.
If you do not want to receive personalized ads, you can manage your ad settings directly on the Google website: https://adssettings.google.com
Details on Google's use of website data, available at: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
GOOGLE TAG MANAGER
This website uses Google Tag Manager tools from Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA). The Google Tag Manager tool is used to manage the tags (markup) of a website through an interface. The use of Google Tag Manager does not involve the storage of cookies or the collection of personal data. The tool allows the operation of other tags that may collect data under certain circumstances. Google Tag Manager does not use this data. If the saving option has been deactivated at the domain or cookie level, this will apply to all tracking tags implemented through Google Tag Manager.
This website uses marketing tools available through Facebook as well as provided by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave. Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. Within these tools, Facebook advertising is targeted. Activities in this regard are carried out based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in the form of marketing its own products or services. In order to target users with advertisements personalized for user behavior on our website, we have implemented the Facebook Pixel within our pages, which automatically collects information about the user's use of this website in terms of pages viewed. The information collected in this way is mostly transmitted to a Facebook server in the United States and stored there.
On our websites, we use social plug-ins provided by social networks such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest.
Pinterest is a social networking service offered by Pinterest Europe Ltd., Palmerston House, 2nd Floor, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Pinterest"). Automatically processed information regarding your activity and use of our profile on Pinterest is generally transmitted to and stored on the server of Pinterest, Inc., 505 Brannan St., San Francisco, CA 94107, USA.
§ 4 Cookie management
- During your first visit to the Online Store https://jeger.pl, you can configure your cookie preferences by clicking on the button ZMIEŃ USTAWIENIA located on the banner, which contains information about cookies. When you click on the button ZMIEŃ USTAWIENIA you will be redirected to a page where you can configure your personal preferences.
- In the case of cookies whose purpose is to facilitate or improve the use of the Online Store website, limiting their use on a given device may affect the proper functioning of the Online Store. For example, in some cases, it may definitely hinder the use of the Online Store website.